Congregation Beth El was first conceived in the Winter of 1959 when several families met informally to consider establishing a Reform Congregation. After many successful meetings the small group resolved to establish Congregation Beth El and held religious services in Southwood School in the Spring of 1960. A large house on Oullette Avenue served as the first home for the congregation As the membership grew, the Congregation broke ground for a new building in October, 1961. Construction began in May, 1962, and the cornerstone was laid that July. An addition was built in 1981 and was officially dedicated in early 1982.
2525 Mark Avenue
Windsor, ON N9E 2W2